Eligibility criteria for all Graduate Teacher Training Routes:
- a UK university degree at 2(ii) or above or a recognised equivalent qualification.
- Grade C in GCSE English and mathematics or equivalent qualification.
- For Primary Education a C grade in GCSE Science is also required (or equivalent)
- 10 days experience observing or supporting in a school; we can support with this if you do not yet have any experience.
- Excellent communication skills and dedication.
This is a training route which is heavily classroom based and is for those who want to learn to teach in a classroom setting. We work with a partnership of schools to ensure you have a well-rounded experience before gaining Qualified Teacher Status.
Applications subsequently lead to an assessment day before the offer of a post. Though application is via the UCAS website, we would like you to register with us so we can discuss your application first.
To register your details & find a route which suits you, please click here
Contact us on 01634 861593 for more information.